Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Check it, yo.

I'm a writer, editor, wifey, and a mom (no, I don't put mom first, so there). My husband's sexy and my kids are beautiful. My dog is definitely cuter than yours. (Prove me wrong by putting a pic of yours in comments.)

I write mostly speculative fiction, the darker the better, with a smattering of mystery, thriller, and erotica thrown in for grins. I read a little Tarot now and again to people who don't take it seriously. I like my movies violent, my men funny, and my beer cold. You can find me here and there on the Internet, including Twitter.

Keep an eye on the sidebar and marquee for actual live Sightings.

Feel free to use my contact information - responsibly, please! I love emails, but please identify yourself well so I don't delete you out of hand as spam.

Some of my fiction is available for free online, some, not so free. Writing being my job, I really like to get paid. I even charged my own husband for technical writing last year. That said, I love to support up-and-coming writers, magazines, books, etc. I'll consider unpaid gigs like articles or reviews on a case-by-case basis. I don't often do critiques out of hand. I have several partners and betas with whom I already trade work. But I do hang around Critters.org Go there for good help - it's a start anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home